PROFESSIONAL EXHIBITIONS AND EVENTS IN LYON
Many exhibitions and events take place throughout the year in Lyon. The La Résidence hotel is the ideal destination for those wishing to experience the highlights of Lyon’s packed events calendar, such as the legendary Festival of Lights.
The various professional exhibitions, most of which are held at the Eurexpo, exhibition centre, also attract a huge number of visitors.
- The Festival of Lights (December):
an unmissable event over several winter evenings, when the city comes to life with stunning lights and colours.
- The “Nuits Sonores” Indie and Electronic Music Festival (between 7 and 12 May 2013).
- The “Quais du Polar” Crime Fiction Festival (between 29 March and 1 April): meet crime authors from all over the world.
- Lumière – Grand Lyon Film Festival (October): the cinema festival organised by the Institut Lumière and Grand Lyon associations.
- The Dance Biennial
- The Contemporary Art Biennial
- Shows at the Opéra
- The Pastry World Cup and the “Bocuse d’Or” biennial world chef competition.
- And much more!
Lyon exhibition programme
The La Résidence hotel is located just 10 minutes from Lyon’s Cité Internationale, where you will find the Centre des Congrès conference centre. The Eurexpo exhibition centre is only 22 minutes away on the tram from the Lyon-Perrache railway station.
The Centre des Congrès conference centre and Eurexpo exhibition centre host a large number of professional events all year round.